A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Starr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Starr, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- general urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Starr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Starr MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Starr practice?
- Dr. David Starr has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Starr practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.