Dr. David Starr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Starr?

Saved My Life

Posted on February 7th, 2014

I have been with Dr. Starr for several years and several cancers. If not for him I would not be writing this review tonight. He has got me through prostate cancer and is working on bladder cancer. Side effects have been minimal for the prostrate and are coming down on the bladder. If not for Obama care I would still be with him but alas he is no longer in network. My new Obama Dr. does not support the treatment Dr. Starr wanted so I guess I will be in for some rough times ahead. Will not know for sure for three months when I get scoped again but I have a bad feeling about this .Dr. Starr works for Kaiser so he has no control over appointment times or waits. What you need to know about him is if he is a good Dr. Yes he is, a life saving Dr.

OMG!

Posted on October 25th, 2009

I don't know how he has time to balance his clinical responsibilities with his research interests!

Posted on July 31st, 2017