A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Staskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Staskin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Staskin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Staskin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Staskin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Staskin MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Staskin practice?
- Dr. David Staskin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Staskin practices Urology near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Urologists.