A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Staskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Staskin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Staskin, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Female Urogenital Diseases, Incontinence General Urology, and Urinary Incontinence.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Staskin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Staskin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Staskin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance