Dr. David Stearnes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Stearnes?

March 23rd, 2015

Not good!

I've seen this Dr. twice. He seems to say all the right things but does not follow up on his promises. I asked him several questions that he did not know the answer to. He was going to research it and get back to me with a plan. None of this ever happened. He doesn't really seem concerned with harder cases or challenges. If you are not dealing with some illness that is completely obvious Dr. Stearnes is not for you. He does not want to take the time to learn about anything new. Very disappointing. I'm sure if no work is involved on his part, he would be more than willing to prescribe a medication and get you out of the office. One last thing, his nurse is not very personable at all. Seemed to have a poor attitude on both visits. I'm still searching for a competent Dr. that can get to the root of the issue.

April 24th, 2014

Excellent

Dr. Stearnes is an excellent doctor. I lost my physician due to cancer a few years ago and was having problems finding the "right" one. My previous doctor was the best in the world. I am a nurse and went to a few that just didn't feel right. Dr. Stearnes is a carbon copy of my previous physician. VERY caring and takes the time to explain options along with making sure that you are comfortable with the treatment plan. He help you understand that the ball game is in your park. Thank you Dr. Stearnes for being a great provider!

October 28th, 2010

Amazing - Saved my life

Dr. Stearnes was able to figure out immediately what was wrong with me when my other doctor could not. He hospitalized me immediately and saved my life. I would not be here without his excellent care. He truly cares about his patients and is very thorough. He is a great doctor.

August 13th, 2016