A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Steenblock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Steenblock, Adult Stem Cells, Stem Cell Treatments, Alternative & Preventative Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Lyme Disease
- Macular Degeneration
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Steenblock graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Steenblock DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Steenblock practice?
- Dr. David Steenblock has 1 office location.
Dr. David Steenblock practices Preventive Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Preventive Medicine Specialists.