Dr. David Steenblock, DO
Adult Stem Cells, Stem Cell Treatments, Alternative & Preventative Medicine

Jan 15th, 2016

he is a very good doctor

Great Doctor! Gets to the root of the issue. show details Great Doctor! Gets to the root of the issue.
Dec 1st, 2012

Great Doctor. Dr. Steenblock is very attentive and really digs into each case. He does a wonderful job researching patients conditions and getting to the root of the problem. Overall anyone with CP or degenerative conditions, I would def. recommend seeing him!

Looks at the whole picture show details Looks at the whole picture
Sep 28th, 2012

Dr. Steenblock looked at my entire health situation, which almost no one else does.

This Doctor is a quack! show details This Doctor is a quack!
Oct 12th, 2011

My Mother is suffering from Parkinson's Disease. We were having a second call with the Doctor to go over her blood work that he had requested before we went to California. During the call the Doctor lost his temper and hung up on us!My mom was asking questions like "what can I expect from the treatment?" "how many patients have you treated?" "What were there results?" Really general questions and only getting very vague answers. On our original call a month ago he seemed disinterested until I said money was no object then he became engaged in the conversation. We decided to ignore that since we wanted to see him so badly. During that call he stated he had treated 5 or 6 Parkinson's patients. And today a month later he stated he had treated 20-25. There is fine line between cutting edge and quack and I believe this doctor falls under quack. I can say for sure he is not a truly interested or caring Doctor and has a very bad temper. Before he slammed down the phone he yelled "you people ask too many questions, you need to go to Mexico for treatment!" We were shocked and saddened because we were so excited about the procedure. Although we are disappointed it is really a blessing we found out his temperament before the treatment. I can't imagine calling with a problem......Procede with caution!