A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stein, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stein, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Stein MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Stein practice?
- Dr. David Stein has 13 office locations.
Dr. David Stein practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA and Richboro, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.