Dr. David Stein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Stein?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. David Stein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2016

Exceptional Physician

Dr. Stein was nothing short of exceptional from explaining my procedure to me through the actual surgery and follow-up. I would highly recommend him as his professionalism and experience made my decision a whole lot easier.

December 25th, 2014

This is an excellent doctor, and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing his services.

April 10th, 2013

More surgeons trained like this please

My colorectal surgeon in the community told me I had to go downtown and the only surgeon he trusted was Dr. Stein. He looked at my diagnosis and issues and explained what was needed to be done and why. He told me it would be tough but we would get through it together - and we did! I am now back to full strength and enjoying life!

October 27th, 2011

Run away!

I had a sensitive surgery that needed to be taken care of and Dr. Stein was cold, unavailable and unresponsive. When my recovery took a turn for the worse and I needed to be rushed to the emergency room, after a week of not returning my calls or emails, he said he casually said he didn't know what was wrong, but for me not to worry. When my surgery had healed and scar tissue had developed he admitted he messed up. He said he'd remove the scar tissue and I could go back to having a normal life. WRONG!Considering he had given me almost no instruction or guidance after my surgery the first time, I said to him that I need to see him immediately after my surgery. I want to know how it went. Did he show up? No. Did a nurse brief me? No. He wouldn't even return my calls. Now, my healing for my second surgery is going poorly and when I went to office, scared that something was wrong the nurse said, "Yea. That doesn't look right." Gee, Thanks for nothing!Stay far away from anyone associated with this surgeon or Hahneman Hospital for that matter!

March 4th, 2011

Best surgeon EVER!!!

Dr. David E. Stein is the best surgeon one can ask for. He is extremely friendly and had the best bed side manor around. Very easy to get in contact with and returns calls asap. He takes his time to make sure you truly understand your condition and answers every question you or your family has. I highly recommend him!! He is my favorite doctor to visit!!

March 4th, 2011

Best surgeon!!!

Dr. David E. Stein is the best surgeon ever! He cares for each and every patient and takes the time to answer all your questions. He is easy to get in ...

March 3rd, 2011

I had a sensitive problem and he made me feel totally at ease. His nurse was great and they took their time and made sure I understood everything. The office was extremely busy so I had to wait awhile but it was worth it!

October 20th, 2010

Although it was not the type of appointment I look forward to, I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Stein. He was informative, kind and professional. The staff in the office was also very helpful and kind. I hope that I do not have a problem that necessitates a future visit, however, if I do, I would be happy to see Dr. Stein and his staff again.

February 14th, 2017