A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Steinberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Steinberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Steinberger, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steinberger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Steinberger FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Steinberger practice?
- Dr. David Steinberger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Steinberger practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Geriatric Doctors.