A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Steinbronn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Steinbronn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinbronn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinbronn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Steinbronn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinbronn graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steinbronn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Jefferson County Hospital - Fairfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Steinbronn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. David J. Steinbronn practice?
- Dr. David Steinbronn has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Steinbronn practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, IA.
See Iowa City Surgeons, Iowa City Sports Medicine Doctors, and Iowa City Orthopedic Surgeons.