A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Steinbronn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Steinbronn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Steinbronn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinbronn graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steinbronn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Olathe Medical Center
- Liberty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Steinbronn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Steinbronn practice?
- Dr. David Steinbronn has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Steinbronn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Liberty, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Olathe, KS.
See Liberty Surgeons.