A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stekler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stekler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stekler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stekler graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Stekler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, The, Torrington CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stekler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Stekler practice?
Dr. David Stekler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Torrington, CT.
See Torrington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.