A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stekler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stekler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stekler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stekler graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Stekler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, The, Torrington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Stekler MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Stekler practice?
- Dr. David Stekler has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Stekler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Torrington, CT.
See Torrington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.