Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Stepansky
Dr. David Stepansky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenixville, PA, with other offices in Phoenixville, PA and Royersford, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stepansky is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Pottstown Memorial Medical Center and Phoenixville Hospital University of PA Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. David Stepansky has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Stepansky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenixville, PA.
Dr. Guido Ascanio Jr
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Phoenixville, PA 0.63 mi32
Dr. Norman Rothstein
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenixville, PA 0.63 mi40
Dr. John Freehafer
Phoenixville, PA 0.63 mi42