A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Stephenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stephenson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher David Stephenson FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Stephenson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Stephenson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Stephenson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.