Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Steres
Dr. David Steres, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Family Medicine. Dr. Steres is affiliated with Northern Dutchess Hospital, HealthAlliance Hospital Mary's Avenue Campus and Albany Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Steres has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. David Steres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Dr. Hossein Molazadeh-Yazdi
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Raymond Tan
Hospitalist, Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Andrew Chernack
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi37