A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Steutermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Steutermann is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Steutermann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Steutermann graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Steutermann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Mason District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Steutermann MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Steutermann practice?
- Dr. David Steutermann has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Steutermann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Canton, IL.
See Canton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.