Learn more about Dr. David Stieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stieber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stieber
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Stieber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stieber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stieber graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Stieber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Stieber MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Stieber practice?
- Dr. David Stieber has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Stieber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Beach, FL.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Cardiologists.