A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stieber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stieber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stieber graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Stieber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Stieber MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Stieber practice?
- Dr. David Stieber has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Stieber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Beach, FL.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Cardiologists.