A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stieber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stieber
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stieber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stieber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stieber graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Stieber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Stieber MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Stieber practice?
- Dr. David Stieber has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Stieber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Beach, FL.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Cardiologists.