A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stieber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stieber graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Stieber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Stieber MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Stieber practice?
- Dr. David Stieber has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Stieber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Highland Beach, FL.