Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Stocker
Dr. David Stocker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Stocker is affiliated with Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center and Medical Center Of Aurora North. He speaks English.
Dr. David Stocker has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. David Stocker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.
Dr. Samuel Brescia
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Denver, CO 0.01 mi20
Dr. James Swift
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Denver, CO 0.01 mi28
Dr. John Ross
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Denver, CO 0.01 mi34