A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stockton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stockton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stockton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stockton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans