A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stockton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stockton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stockton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stockton MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. David Stockton practice?
- Dr. David Stockton has 1 office location.
Dr. David Stockton practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Geneticists.