A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stoeckle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stoeckle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stoeckle, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoeckle graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stoeckle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Stoeckle MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Stoeckle practice?
- Dr. David Stoeckle has 1 office location.
Dr. David Stoeckle practices Surgery near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Surgeons.