A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stoker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stoker, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stoker, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoker graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stoker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Stoker MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Stoker practice?
- Dr. David Stoker has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Stoker practices Plastic Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons.