A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stokes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stokes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stokes
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stokes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stokes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stokes graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stokes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Stokes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Stokes practice?
- Dr. David Stokes has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Stokes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Suwanee, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA.
See Suwanee Orthopedic Surgeons.