A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stokes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stokes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stokes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stokes graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stokes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Stokes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Stokes practice?
- Dr. David Stokes has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Stokes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Suwanee, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Suwanee Surgeons.