A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stolp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stolp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stolp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stolp graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stolp has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Stolp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Stolp practice?
- Dr. David Stolp has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Stolp practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Creek, WI.
See Milwaukee Primary Care Doctors.