A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stolpman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stolpman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stolpman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Capsule Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Stolpman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Stolpman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ronald Stolpman MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Stolpman practice?
- Dr. David Stolpman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Stolpman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Gastroenterologists.