Dr. David Stoneking DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 13th, 2016
Will not do excision surgery for endometriosis - only will perform hysterectomy
If you suspect you have endo, according to my research, the best solution is to get laparoscopy and doctor should excise it if found, and also excise it from other organs if found in other organs; however, Dr. S will not do this. He will perform a hysterectomy. He also prescribed a drug with dangerous side effects (Lupron) which can be long-term or even fatal. Find another doctor if you suspect you have endo.

April 6th, 2016
Uncomfortable
First thing first, the staff and nurses are your first impression of an office as a whole, with that said, these nurses are not friendly at all, they seem very unprofessional and have absolutely no bedside manners. With ever appointment I felt uncomfortable and left feeling uneasy. To add the messages they leave on your voice mail are even more unprofessional. I've had a hand full of appointments with this office and have left dissatisfied everytime. The doctor himself seemed great the first appointment, but after that he came off as in a hurry and not very concerned about me. He also comes off very insensitive to female issues and your health needs. I'm actively in search of another doctor before my child is born.

January 23rd, 2016
Best OBGY I've ever had. Incredible bedside manner.

February 11th, 2015
not thorough
Dr. Stoneking will not do a rectal exam when you get your yearly pap. Be warned; if you have anything wrong he won't help you. I cannot go into detail here but I'm facing a long road thanks to him.

September 24th, 2013
Highly recommended.....
Dr. Stoneking has the best bedside manner. He listens & explains everything to you. I have referred many patients to him!

November 16th, 2010
Ups and Downs
I saw Dr. Stoneking as my OB for my first child. Although he didn't always tell me what I wanted to hear, I feel that Dr. Stoneking had mine and my child's best interest in mind at all times. During my pregnancy, I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Dr. Stoneking took his time to make sure that I was getting treated to the best of his ability for this condition. He even took time to call me himself to discuss how my blood sugar was. Thanks to Dr. Stoneking, I felt I was in good hands and I was confident about having a good pregnancy.

May 21st, 2010
Do not go to this doctor
On my first visit I thought Dr. Stoneking was the nicest man. I had to have emergency surgery for a miscarriage and everything changed. He was rude to my family, rude to me, didn't even come see me after surgery. My incision got infected right after surgery and he was rude about it and didn't want to treat it. DO NOT go to this doctor.

July 8th, 2009
Many thanks to Dr. Stoneking and his staff for their wonderful care! I had a hysterectomy done by Dr. Stoneking two weeks ago. From the pre-op visits to my stay in the hospital, Dr. Stoneking was attentive and caring. He patiently answered all of my and my husband's questions and helped ease our worries. I am home now and healing nicely thanks to his skills. I would highly recommend Dr. Stoneking to anyone needing an excellent OB/GYN!

October 24th, 2008
Best OB/GYN doc
Dr Stoneking is professional, kind and caring. Took wonderful care of me during 3 GYN surgeries. I used to prefer a female doc, but Dr Stoneking is the best! Always makes me feel at ease. I feel like a person, not just another patient, during his office visits.