A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Straker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Straker, Psychosomatic Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Straker, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Straker graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Straker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Straker DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Straker practice?
- Dr. David Straker has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Straker practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.