A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Straub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Straub is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Straub
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Straub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Straub, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Straub graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Straub has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Straub MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David L. Straub practice?
- Dr. David Straub has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Straub practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Allergists and Joplin Pediatricians.