A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Straub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Straub is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Straub, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Straub graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Straub has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Straub MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David L. Straub practice?
- Dr. David Straub has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Straub practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Allergists and Joplin Pediatricians.