Learn more about Dr. David Straus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Straus is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Straus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Straus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Straus, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Straus graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Straus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jeremy Straus MD is a male Oncologist , has 43 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Straus practice?
- Dr. David Straus has 1 office location.
Dr. David Straus practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.