A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Straus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Straus is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Straus
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Straus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Straus, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Straus graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Straus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jeremy Straus MD is a male Oncologist , has 42 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Straus practice?
- Dr. David Straus has 1 office location.
Dr. David Straus practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.