A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Streeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Streeter is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Streeter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Streeter graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Streeter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Glen Streeter MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Streeter practice?
- Dr. David Streeter has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Streeter practices Internal Medicine near Sonoma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Petaluma, CA.
See Sonoma Internists.