A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Streett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Streett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Streett graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Streett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Rehabilitation Institute
- Rivendell Behavioral Health Services - Benton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Julian Streett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David J. Streett practice?
- Dr. David Streett has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Streett practices Psychiatry near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Maumelle, AR and Sherwood, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists.