A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stricklan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stricklan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stricklan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stricklan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stricklan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Stricklan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K Stricklan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David K. Stricklan practice?
- Dr. David Stricklan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Stricklan practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia General Practitioners and Philadelphia Internists.