A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stricklan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stricklan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stricklan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stricklan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stricklan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David K. Stricklan practice?
Dr. David Stricklan practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phila, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.