A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stricklan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stricklan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stricklan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Stricklan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stricklan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Stricklan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K Stricklan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David K. Stricklan practice?
- Dr. David Stricklan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Stricklan practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia General Practitioners and Philadelphia Internists.