Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Stricklin
Dr. David Stricklin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmi, IL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stricklin is affiliated with Hamilton Memorial Hospital, Deaconess Women's Hospital and Deaconess Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. David Stricklin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Stricklin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmi, IL.
Dr. Stephen Israel
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Carmi, IL 0.32 mi18
Dr. James Neahring
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Carmi, IL 0.88 mi30
Dr. Ketan Vyas
Grayville, IL 16.22 mi28