A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Strobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Strobel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Strobel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Strobel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Strobel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Strobel MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David Strobel practice?
- Dr. David Strobel has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Strobel practices Dermatology near Catonsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Catonsville Dermatologists.