A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stroh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stroh is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stroh, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroh graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stroh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jon Stroh DO and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David J. Stroh practice?
- Dr. David Stroh has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Stroh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Orange Park Internists and Orange Park Cardiologists.