Dr. David Strothman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2017
Dr. David Strothman is the best
I am so glad I had him for my surgeon. David and his crew are very professional and take care of your every need. I was a little leery to have my back surgery and was putting it off for three years just surviving on injections from his staff. I finally went ahead with my surgery of an L4 L5 Fusion and I was walking that same day. I am now 7 weeks out of surgery and have to watch myself as what I am doing, because I am completely pain-free and forget that I just had surgery. If I knew I would be feeling this good I would have had the surgery long ago. Like I said before he is the best. Thank you for the awesome job on my back.

April 20th, 2016
The Best Care Ever!!!
I have had 2 Fusions done by Dr Strothman and his Team of Specialist. From the the first appt I had with the Dr. And his Assitant Grayson Bloomberg. They were caring and interested in what symptoms I was having. Keep in mind I had gone from Doctors to Pain Clinics that just wanted to do injections. Dr Strothman took his time did X rays, MRI and found the source of my issue explained the procedure and let me make the choice based on facts. Post Surgery the assistant Kristy Gardner returned my emails and phone calls and was always caring and sincere. My second procedure there office had Joined with Summit and my procedure was preformed at there Surgery center and care suits. The experience was incredible. This care team deserves way more than 5 Stars!!! I would never ever go any where else then to the Dr. Strothman Team!!!!

March 8th, 2016
Corrective Spinal Fusion
Fifteen years ago I had a multilevel spinal fusion. One of the levels did not fuse. Over that time my pain got progressively worse. I was extreamly hesitant to have any corretive surgery because of the 6 month excruciating recovery. The loose cage inserted between the unfused vertibrae eventually caused enough pain that corrective surgery became necessary. Dr. Strothman and his team did an outstanding job. The surgery took several hours and was fairly complicated. Within a week afterwords I was walking up to a 1/2 mile on the treadmill and was up to 2 miles after 2 weeks. It's been 3 months since surgery and I'm 90% back to normal and feeling very good. Best decision I could have made. Hope this helps those who are "on the fence".

February 24th, 2016
I had back pain for years and thought there was no hope until I saw Dr. Strothman. I had surgery by Dr. Strothman and have never felt better!! I never thought I would be able to do the things I am able to do now without pain.

February 6th, 2016
I hade a fusion with Dr. Strothmen.. He told me he was going to preform a double fusion. He only did one and did not line my spine back up. Since this horrible experience my back continues to get worse and left with ten times the pain than when I first saw him. It's been 6 years. I believe if he would have done what he said the operation would have been a success. Many other negative things went on during our time together. Please review this Doctor pass before you make any future decisions.

December 31st, 2015
Dr. Strothman is a fantastic doctor. I would highly recommend him.

December 18th, 2015
Dr Strothman was so encouraging pre and post surgery, explained my condition clearly and showed my on the MRI what was going on with my back.

December 2nd, 2015
Review of Dr. Strothman and Institute for Low Back and Neck Care
I was referred to ILBNC and Dr. Strothman by my family physician for sharp low back pain. The entire diagnostic process was handled with care and professionally with explanations in a layperson's language. The entire clinic staff is friendly, makes one feel special and not rushed. I have recommended Dr. Strothman and the clinic to neighbors, family and anyone who asks why I'm wearing this large white brace. In addition to being a top-notch surgeon, I have found Dr. Strothman to be caring, friendly, with a smile on his face and when in his presence, it is like sitting and talking with a dear friend. Needless to say, the entire clinic has won me over!

September 14th, 2015
Still not sure he did what he was suppose to do. More pain after surgery. Told " You have no problems because I did your surgery." After 2nd follow up was told "I dd your follow-up, we are done. If you have a problem go see your primary." Been waiting for almost 6 months for him to review my new MRI.

January 21st, 2015
Great care and team
Great care team, never rushed, staff is excellent

June 15th, 2014
No more neck/arm pain
David Strothman was referred to me by another physician for surgery. Dr. Strothman and his team were superb in every aspect of the steps to surgery. The event went on with the only setback being late (90 minutes) for surgery because of facility setbacks. My recovery is going very smoothly, results of surgery fixed all my problems and I'd highly recommend Dr. Strothman to all with needs in the low back and neck area. Believe me, it was not a cake walk, it hurt and set me back a bit, but ALL OF THIS was explained upfront and it was highly accurate. I feel great today, six months after surgery. Don't procrastinate, get the care you need when you need it, and use the best in their fields, in this case Dr. Strothman.

July 3rd, 2013
Dr. Strothman is an amazing physician. He is extremely knowledgeable and honest which is hard to find in a surgeon. He looks at all of the treatment options and decides with you what the best option is for you as an individual and is informative about the different outcomes (good or bad) for each option. His support staff also does a great job! I would refer my mom to him if ever needed!!