Dr. David Stroud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Stroud?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2016

Nightmares

I caused my miscarriage per my new OBGYN. He failed to do blood testing when I indicated that my fiancée and I had different Rh factors. I ended up at the er with bleeding issues. The ER adcised ke to see him ASAP. When i tried to make an emergency appointment the receptionists acted like im tryong to move the world. Once I finally got in to see him he told me everything was fine and even went so far as to advise me "to go home, put up my feet, and have a hot tottie". OK so he is now recommending alcohol. When I ended up at the ER for further bleeding issues later in the week I was told I was in the middle of a miscarriage. I went to see Dr. Stroud about the miscarriage. I was told every consolation and excuse you can think of. When he asked if I was wanting to try for another child immediately and I claimed I needed time to grieve so no. He gave me a depo shot. I was told he would see me in 6 months and refused to do a DNC. I carried a dead fetus without passing the fetus or any material for 3 months. When I finally passed the fetus and the material. I kept bleeding for almost five months, very heavily. I became anaemic to the point of passing out and needing transfusions. I got a new OBGYN and was advised that the depo shot acted as an anti-coagulant and caused these problems. I was informed that if I had any other different OBGYN I would have had my baby, not just a memory and heartache.

March 6th, 2016

Worst Nightmare

I found out I was pregnant and decided on Dr. Stroud due to the closeness to my home and good things I had heard. When I informed Dr. Stroud of having ...

January 7th, 2016

This physician was extremely rude. Said things in a very hateful way. I would not see this doctor I'm glad he left town

August 10th, 2016