Dr. David Struble Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Struble?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2015

sucks

I was in parkwood..He sucked

September 19th, 2013

Current Patient/w child patient, also

Dr. Struble did not have to diagnose me with my ADHD. He did, however, have to diagnose my daughter. It was quite simple...my daughter was doing cart-wheels and walking on her hands the ENTIRE time Dr. Struble was interviewing me about "G". I also had YEARS of documentation to present to him for assessment. Appt's w/Struble are hard to get, yet, he has an INCREDIBLE staff!!!! I believe that he is one of the best in his field.... long wait or not.... he's worth it!!!!

February 8th, 2013

Great doctor

I felt like he really listened to me about my child and was open to my ideas also.

July 21st, 2012

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE

October 11th, 2011

Horrible Doctor

On our first appointment to meet with Dr. Struble regarding our son's ADHD diagnosis we waited nearly THREE HOURS. When we would question how much longer we would have to wait, the office staff was not informative or apologetic. When we finally met with Dr. Struble he never made eye contact, asked questions and would not wait for answers. He talked over us, answered his cell phone and used his tablet computer all while we were meeting with him. Honestly, he seemed quite manic. He too was unapologetic about the three hour wait and told us that was just the way it worked and we could always expect a long wait. We decided to give him a second chance and once again had a horrible experience just like our first meeting. This man should not be allowed to have contact with children after the way he treated us. Our son walked away thinking he was crazy thanks to the way Dr. Struble treated him.

June 13th, 2011

Memphis Grandma

Accurate information to obtain long term help is given out based on what type Insurance you have, correct terminology that is needed to reach the goal of securing long term residential care or short term seems to be a secret. Why

June 6th, 2011

Practice should be examined by the medical board.

November 25th, 2009

Took to long to wait for him to get to office.

November 25th, 2009

Dr. Struble

I have never been in the presence of a physician who genuinely cares about the work that he does. Dr. David Struble is one knowledgeable individual who try his best to accurately diagnosed kids who are in his care. "He often say that these kids need more than a four day wonder" and he do just that perform a wonder. Sometimes when kids come in we wait around just to see what kind of news this man will bring... He never give up despite the circumstance he continue to fight until he see there is absolutely nothing he can do and after that he try to make the best referral possible... He is great...

June 13th, 2017