A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Strum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Strum is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strum graduated from Dalhousie University MD Medical Education.
Dr. Strum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Strum MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Strum practice?
- Dr. David Strum has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Strum practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Holland, MI.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.