A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Strumpf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Strumpf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Strumpf, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strumpf graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Strumpf has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Strumpf MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Strumpf practice?
- Dr. David Strumpf has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Strumpf practices Pulmonary Disease near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NY.
See Albany Pulmonologists.