A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Strumpf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Strumpf is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Strumpf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Strumpf graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Strumpf has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strumpf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Strumpf practice?
Dr. David Strumpf practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Gastroenterology, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NY.
See Albany Internists, Albany Sleep Medicine Doctors, Albany Urgent Care Centers, Albany Pulmonologists, Albany Gastroenterologists, Albany Anesthesiologists, and Albany Psychiatrists.