A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Strumpf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Strumpf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Strumpf, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strumpf graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Strumpf has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strumpf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Strumpf practice?
Dr. David Strumpf practices Pulmonary Disease near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NY.
See Albany Pulmonologists.