A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Strumpf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Strumpf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strumpf
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Strumpf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Strumpf, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Strumpf graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Strumpf has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Strumpf MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Strumpf practice?
- Dr. David Strumpf has 1 office location.
Dr. David Strumpf practices Pulmonary Disease near Troy, NY.
See Troy Pulmonologists.