A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stukus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stukus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stukus
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stukus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stukus, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stukus graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Stukus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Stukus MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David R. Stukus practice?
- Dr. David Stukus has 1 office location.
Dr. David Stukus practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Allergists and Columbus Pediatricians.