A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Stulberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Stulberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Stulberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postoperative Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Stulberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stulberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel David Stulberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Stulberg practice?
- Dr. Samuel Stulberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Stulberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.