Learn more about Dr. Samuel Stulberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Stulberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stulberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stulberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Stulberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postoperative Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Stulberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stulberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel David Stulberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Stulberg practice?
- Dr. Samuel Stulberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Stulberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.