Dr. Samuel Stulberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Stulberg?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Stulberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 15th, 2016

BEST Hip Replacement Surgeon in Chicago!

I cannot express in words how 150% satisfied and happy that I am to have pursued and received bilateral hip replacement surgery from the extraordinarily experienced, Dr. S. David Stulberg and his highly efficient medical "team". I am 6 days past my left hip replacement and I feel betterment I never dreamed was possible this quickly. My entire experience with replacing 2 hips within 6 weeks of each other has been nothing short of amazing. I have virtually had no pain at all. The restrictions are challenging at times. But, all in all, I'd recommend this doctor, his approach and his team without reservation and with 150% confidence. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my results thus far!!! I cannot wait to see where I am at in the next 3-6 months to a year. ;)

September 30th, 2016

Very Happy

I had hip replacement by Dr. Stulberg and have been like a new person since then. He was direct and had good advice and recommendation for physical therapy to complete the replacement process.

May 22nd, 2016

The best Dr. And staff!!

September 30th, 2014

Dr. Stulberg was fantastic!

November 12th, 2011

Excellent!

May 17th, 2011

Great job on difficult knee

45 years ago, my knee was horribly mangled in a motorcycle accident. I have NO cartilage, no knee cap, and range of motion was 5 to 50 degrees. He did a full knee replacement.The results are outstanding - 7 weeks after surgery range of motion is -1 to 100 and I have no pain in joint (still healing elsewhere). Surgery and post surgery was beyond outstanding - pain management was incredible. Followup care at Advanced Physicians has been top notch also.I was referred to Stulberg by a friend who did the same surgery, with simlar results. I canvased 4 ortho's to do surgery, and Stulberg made the most sense (I had a rod that the others wanted to remove requiring 2 surgeries - Stulberg worked around it).I cannot say enough positive things about the entire experience and his staff. Truly top notch.

February 4th, 2009

hip surgery

You are lead to believe because of the hospital affiliation that this Doc is amazing. Think again. He makes mistakes. If and when he does, you need to go out of state to get help. The ego is tremdous and you don't get that from his quiet demeanor. Good news...there are some great doc's out of state that will correct his mistakes. You will be asked to sign a paper to belong to his study. Run for your life. You are truly an experiment. He will never admit his mistake, or apologize.

July 31st, 2008

bad knee

I have had severe chronic knee pain and scarring after the operation and have had to seek help elsewhere after he showed no interest.

December 1st, 2016