A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stutz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stutz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stutz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stutz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stutz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan