A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stutz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stutz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stutz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stutz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stutz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stutz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Stutz MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Stutz practice?
- Dr. David Stutz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Stutz practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors.