A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stutz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stutz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Stutz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stutz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stutz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stutz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Stutz MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Stutz practice?
- Dr. David Stutz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Stutz practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors.