A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stutz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stutz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stutz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stutz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Stutz MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Stutz practice?
- Dr. David Stutz has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Stutz practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Sarasota, FL.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors.