A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Suber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Suber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suber
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Suber, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suber graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Suber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Suber MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Suber practice?
- Dr. David Suber has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Suber practices Neurology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Tempe Neurologists.