Dr. David Suber Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Suber?

Posted on July 18th, 2017

Within 10 minutes of meeting me he said that my problem was the pain medicine that I'm on. I'm on pain relievers because nobody has been able to find anything else to help me in over 9 years. And he wanted to switch my antidepressant medication without even discussing it with me. I've tried several antidepressant and finally found one that works wonders for me. No way I'm going to change now. I felt as if he had a diagnosis for me before I even walked in the door!

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Dr Suber was efficient and honest about my neuropathy. He let me know what to expect on the EMG testing. I trust and feel comfortable with his professionalism

Amazing!

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Such a rare find! Having seen many specialists over the past 7 yrs, Dr Suber is truly incredible! We were pleasantly surprised when Dr. Suber came into the patient waiting area to greet us. He thoroughly reviewed Stan's patient history & performed an extensive evaluation. He is knowledgeable, intelligent, thorough, and gentle with a great sense of humor; we never felt rushed. As a former healthcare administrator, it's been years since I've seen such a high level of medical care!

Dr Suber is wonderful

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Dr Suber is kind, he listens to you, does not interrupt you while you are talking to him. Dr Suber does a complete neuro exam based on the symptoms you present with. He also is gentle, he speaks so you can hear what he is saying. I also like his small black Doctors bag that he brings with him

Do not use this doctor!

Posted on January 28th, 2016

I had this doctor forced on me by Banner Gateway hospital using him as the neurologist on staff. Dr Suber was not only rude and condescending but he had no patience with my cognitive impairment- the reason for my hospital admission.. His diagnosis was inaccurate and I'm now seeking medical treatment from an infectious disease physician to find the real cause. Words cannot adequately express how bad my experience was with this medical doctor.

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Makes hospital rounds at 4:00 am or earlier even. Very difficult for family members to get there to talk to him unless you spend the whole night at the hospital. All business, no small talk. Cold and overly clinical even at his office. Like visiting an accountant, not a doctor.

I was floored how wonderful they are

Posted on March 12th, 2014

I was so surprised about the way I was treated. I felt like I was important and he listened to my every word. I was never interrupted. Such a joy to find a great doctor like him.

Staff and doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2010

Very rude office staff and inaccurate diagnosis... overall not good experience. The office staff needs a lesson in customer service. It worries me that they deal with patients with life threatening illness with no tact or compassion. The wait time is so low because he does not spend much time with you when in the office.

Posted on June 26th, 2010

Dr Suber has been my Neurologist for over 20 years, and he is the best! I had been to two others before seeing him the first time. I didn't care for them. I would, without hesitation, recommend Dr. Suber. I am very grateful for his excellent care over the years.

Posted on June 5th, 2017