Dr. David Suber MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 21st, 2016
Dr Suber was efficient and honest about my neuropathy. He let me know what to expect on the EMG testing. I trust and feel comfortable with his professionalism

February 22nd, 2016
Amazing!
Such a rare find! Having seen many specialists over the past 7 yrs, Dr Suber is truly incredible! We were pleasantly surprised when Dr. Suber came into the patient waiting area to greet us. He thoroughly reviewed Stan's patient history & performed an extensive evaluation. He is knowledgeable, intelligent, thorough, and gentle with a great sense of humor; we never felt rushed. As a former healthcare administrator, it's been years since I've seen such a high level of medical care!

February 3rd, 2016
Dr Suber is wonderful
Dr Suber is kind, he listens to you, does not interrupt you while you are talking to him. Dr Suber does a complete neuro exam based on the symptoms you present with. He also is gentle, he speaks so you can hear what he is saying. I also like his small black Doctors bag that he brings with him

January 28th, 2016
Do not use this doctor!
I had this doctor forced on me by Banner Gateway hospital using him as the neurologist on staff. Dr Suber was not only rude and condescending but he had no patience with my cognitive impairment- the reason for my hospital admission.. His diagnosis was inaccurate and I'm now seeking medical treatment from an infectious disease physician to find the real cause. Words cannot adequately express how bad my experience was with this medical doctor.

November 25th, 2015
Makes hospital rounds at 4:00 am or earlier even. Very difficult for family members to get there to talk to him unless you spend the whole night at the hospital. All business, no small talk. Cold and overly clinical even at his office. Like visiting an accountant, not a doctor.

March 11th, 2014
I was floored how wonderful they are
I was so surprised about the way I was treated. I felt like I was important and he listened to my every word. I was never interrupted. Such a joy to find a great doctor like him.

September 28th, 2010
Staff and doctor
Very rude office staff and inaccurate diagnosis... overall not good experience. The office staff needs a lesson in customer service. It worries me that they deal with patients with life threatening illness with no tact or compassion. The wait time is so low because he does not spend much time with you when in the office.

June 26th, 2010
Dr Suber has been my Neurologist for over 20 years, and he is the best! I had been to two others before seeing him the first time. I didn't care for them. I would, without hesitation, recommend Dr. Suber. I am very grateful for his excellent care over the years.