Dr. David Suchard III Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Suchard III?

January 24th, 2012

Easily Offended and an Odd-Ball

I was sent to him by my insurance company to overrule my occupational medicine physician's diagnosis. There is something off about his bedside manner. He shared too many personal experiences as a way to create a therapeutic bond, but he also seemed insincere and incongruent in his caring. He doesn't like intelligent patients. He asked tricky questions as if .to catch me in a lie. He wrote a report such that he could wiggle out of his diagnosis if he were wrong. I dared to appeal his report and he pretty much accused me of abusing the worker's comp system. He said my pain was a result of a re-injury--except the 're-injury' was ten times more painful and debilitating than the first so called injury. His response to my appeal was written in 'double-speak.' He is disrespectful and operating in a vacuum.

October 13th, 2011

Smiles constantly but you get the feeling it is entirely fake. Put his personal impressions in a medical/legal report without questioning or testing me. Was consistently wrong in diagnoses that favored the insurance company. Got the distinct impression he will come out with some compromise view in legal disputes in order to keep the business, but doesn't care what happens to the patient.

December 21st, 2010

Don't waist your time!

The most rude doctor i have ever come in contact with. Would not let me get a word in. Know everything you can't tell him nothing or express yourself on how you feel.

April 30th, 2009

Commented several times that he didn't care what we had to say. Extremely belittling. Stormed out of office when I tried to explain something while saying, "I don't care!". Called Acupuncture, Acupressure and Chiropractic care voo-doo and a placebo at best. Said that we had mentioned workman's comp 2 times already and if we mentioned it a third time he would leave - felt like he was giving us the 1-2-3 countdown one would give a child. Snapped at me when I asked him questions about different tests. When he stormed out of the office, he didn't say he'd be back so we thought he was terminating the visit. Turned out he called the workman's comp adjuster and left a 15 minute message about how WE walked out of his office. When my husband paused to answer a question about having any sensation, the dr said if it takes him too long to answer, he was going to get a finger - what does that mean? Threatening someone with discomfort that is already in extreme pain?! Mentioned that he (dr) shouldn't even be there this week - don't know why. We left feeling confused and wondering what we could have said wrong - never have we had a problem with any doctors or professionals that we have dealt with.

March 26th, 2017