A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Suchow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suchow
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Suchow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Suchow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suchow graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Suchow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jess Suchow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Suchow practice?
- Dr. David Suchow has 1 office location.
Dr. David Suchow practices Family Medicine near Martinez, CA.
See Martinez Primary Care Doctors.