A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Suchow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Suchow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suchow graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Suchow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jess Suchow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Suchow practice?
- Dr. David Suchow has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Suchow practices Family Medicine near Pleasant Hill, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Martinez, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Family Physicians.