Dr. David Sudderth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

August 2nd, 2016
Dr. Sudderth, Neurologist
I had an accident at the Lani Kai in Ft. Myers Beach when the glider benches and table collapsed on me as I was getting up. I was referred to Dr. Sudderth by Morgan & Morgan. I read the reviews and was quite skeptical. As an educated woman, I am surprised at the reviews. He was thorough, attentive and very astute. I would highly recommend him. I had first appointment on Mon., scheduled for nerve test on Tues. He attended the test and spent more time with me in review. He deserves a 10* rating.

July 19th, 2016
FIND ANOTHER NEUROLOGIST!
Would never recommend this Doctor. All about the money and the lawyers. Horrible bedside manor. His way of treatment is medication.

March 24th, 2016
Review of Dr Sudderth and staff
Far better than others in this field. Most pleasant, I was comfortable for my procedure. Had an EMG and was very afraid because of previous test with another doctor. Piece of cake. Staff was wonderful.

July 29th, 2015
Good experience

August 17th, 2013
Horrible
I was stuck with this doctor through the workman's comp system where you don't have any choice on who you pick. I had a host of serious injuries and very serious neurological symptoms which progressed over time, yet he could care less and did nothing to treat me. He is arrogant, rude and treats you like you are a lunatic when you present things that are wrong with you and ask for help. I had always that some of these jaded reviews had to do with people shopping for narcotic prescriptions, but I have never once wanted any medications and only sought answers for some serious neurological problems that I was experiencing. I eventually used my own doctor as my health declined and was surprised at what was found that this doctor never tested for....and never even looked for. I can't stress enough how important it is to stay away from him for you own health, the health of a loved one, or even a friend that may be seeing him. It is remarkable that in modern day medicine doctors like this still exist. Please read the other reviews as well since they are consistent with what I found while going here. STAY AWAY!

October 22nd, 2012
Not allowed to ask any questions
Did not understand what was wrong with me by time I left. Will not explain or listen to questions. One question I got in he made me feel like an idiot. The room I was in with him was small he had an an assistant and 2 trainees, I became claustrophobic, could barely speak, he started yelling right in my face, I froze. Very cold, no compassion that I saw. Have a head injury, blown discs in my neck, does not want to give out painkillers, must like to see patients suffer. Had a very superior attitude

September 24th, 2012
Should have his liscense revoked, pathetic!
I have never been treated so rudely and arrogantly in my life. A typical office visit lasted about 5 minutes at the most, a few pokes and he's gone in a flash but not until he has a chance to make a snippy condescending comment or two. I have about 9 protruding, bulging and/or slipped herniated discs,two seriously compressing my spinal cord that have caused permanent nerve damage. Add severe stenosis and foraminal narrowing and a slew of other serious issues and yet he still treated me like a maligning piece of meat with eyes. I don't understand this guy, I couldn't have been more honest or truthful with him, I wasn't after meds, I treated him with utter respect even when he showed me none. A horrible horrible experience with no rhyme nor reason as to why. Don't walk away from this Neurologist,RUN!

March 12th, 2012
My overall experience was not good at all. He is very short with me and acted like he had no time to listen. His assistant Gloria Lopez was very rude. Each visit is only 5 minutes at best and his fees are horribal. Do not go to this doctor he is horribe.

March 8th, 2012
Totaly Unprofessional
while I was on 2 vicoden and had to be driven to his office.This doctor gave me a 750 question test surprise, I failed the test according to him . He then told me that he did not like my lawyer and I could not be a patient then he told every one I was a malinger. He breached my hippa form that he never even got till after the fact.He also breached my trust. It has since been proven that I have brain damage, nervedamage and spinal damage he misssed all of this. It is my opinion that he should loose his license. He is the kind of doctor that makes the good doctors look bad. I would not recomend him to say the least.Also be ware of his office associates specificly Dr Mabel Lopez. My opinion of her is also very low. She hurt me emotionaly what a team !!!

October 18th, 2010
Quack!!
This doctor is a disgrace to the medical field!! He was the rudest, most insulting, unprofessional, Pompis, so called Physician I have ever met!!!

July 12th, 2009
Abuse
This Dr is a typical pill pusher and over biller, abusing the system. He over-loaded me with oxycodone and just ordered 20 massages which they billed an outragious amount. 3 office visits, 9 -20 min massages and a simple mri was almost 6000.00 A total abuse of the system. This was per a referal from Doug Mohney at Avard law. My suit was settled leaving me in debt due to the over-billing