A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Suetholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Suetholz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suetholz
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suetholz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Suetholz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suetholz graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Suetholz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Suetholz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Suetholz practice?
- Dr. David Suetholz has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Suetholz practices Family Medicine near Taylor Mill, KY.