A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Suetholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Suetholz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suetholz
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Suetholz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Suetholz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suetholz graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Suetholz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Suetholz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Suetholz practice?
- Dr. David Suetholz has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Suetholz practices Family Medicine near Taylor Mill, KY.