Learn more about Dr. David Sugarbaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sugarbaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sugarbaker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sugarbaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sugarbaker, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Lung Transplantation
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugarbaker graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Sugarbaker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Sugarbaker MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Sugarbaker practice?
- Dr. David Sugarbaker has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sugarbaker practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.