A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sultzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sultzer
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sultzer, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychomotor Agitation
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Vascular Dementia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultzer graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Sultzer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Sultzer MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David L. Sultzer practice?
- Dr. David Sultzer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sultzer practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.